What’s in a name? Well, if it’s ironed onto your running vest… A LOT.
- Our Save the Children cheering team will know what to shout out when you run, walk or hobble past us.
- Your friends and family won’t forget what you’re called in all the excitement.
- You’ll have a personalised memento of the time you took on a challenge to transform children’s lives… and succeeded.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Set up your ironing board – or any hard surface that can take heat.
2. Your transfer should be on reverse backing paper.
3. Place the transfer on to the garment above our logo.
4. Put a heat resistant sheet, such as greaseproof paper, on top of the transfer.
5. Press the iron down onto the sheet for five seconds… DON’T USE STEAM!
6. Move the iron around in a circular motion for 15-20 seconds.
7. Remove the sheet and let the transfer cool completely.
8. Lift one corner of the backing plastic gently to check the transfer has taken. Then remove the backing.
9. If the letters are lifting with the backing, repeat steps 4-8:
10. Wear with pride like Gabi here… you’ve got this.